This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems connecting to facebook?
03-25-2013, 01:42 PM
Problems connecting to facebook?
Alright I have tried everything I could think of but for some reason, my own pc won't connect to facebook. I've used my brothers pc to check if I could still use my facebook account there and it worked. I know the problem lies with my own pc, but I just can't figure out what it is.

I've tried using other browsers, temporarily disabled my anti-virus, using cmd to flush my dns but none of those worked.

If anyone has any idea or any simmiliar experience, could you please help me then?
Never mind guys, I fixed it. For some reason, in the file "C:/Windows/System32/Drivers/Etc/Host" facebook was added. After deleting that it worked immediately.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 01:50 PM

set the correct time in your pc system ,.. change the system time in your pc system then try to get access to facebook ,.. for more help mail me sumit.d.singh.26@gmail.com

Ads

03-25-2013, 01:50 PM

it's not you or your computer it's a problem with facebook. it started a couple of days ago and they claimed to have fixed it but a bunch of us can't get in http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10...73344.html