This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do fiscal conservatives understand the importance of socially reconstructing the country to the right?
04-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Do fiscal conservatives understand the importance of socially reconstructing the country to the right?
lt dosent matter how much you " lower taxes" or "attempting to restore the constitution", if there isn't a complete structural change in American society from the education, race social constructs, and media the country will continue to drift left. Your fighting an ideology, not a economic policy.

It's illogical for a person to be a fiscal and not social conservative..You can't have one without the other.
Okay so how do you expect to have fiscal conservatism, when your children are being taught Marxism in the schools and the media? You are swimming againt the tide.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 11:51 AM

Its illogical to be a conservative.

Ads

04-30-2013, 11:54 AM

You know, perhaps you would have a point, if you were SPECIFIC. You're full of rhetoric, pal, just like Obama and company.
04-30-2013, 12:04 PM

I think you are right. America has slowly degraded since they took God out of the schools.
04-30-2013, 12:17 PM

Because punishing the working poor isn't enough you have to subjugate women as well?

Sounds like a winner! Next you will tell me that the Log Cabin Republicans aren't republicans...
04-30-2013, 12:19 PM

"It's illogical for a person to be a fiscal and not social conservative..You can't have one without the other."

That is absolutely idiotic. I am as socially liberal as they come (if not a bit more) yet I'm probably to the right of Ron Paul of fiscal and Constitutional issues. You CAN have it both ways and you should!

***EDIT***

Hold the phone... being socially liberal is the same as Marxism? That's just nutty. I have long thought that ideology was the Chimpanzee part of the brain at work. I think that is what we have going on here. You should try to evolve beyond your narrow defintions of what is what.
04-30-2013, 12:26 PM

Good luck with this mission. Conservatives, i.e. Conservitards always learn the hard way. I think they kind of like the idea of a feudal state.I don't know about your last statement. ??
04-30-2013, 12:31 PM

It's not, I'm living proof.

I do agree that we conservatives fight a liberal media every day. It's good that we have conservative outlets, no matter how crazy they are sometimes Wink
04-30-2013, 12:34 PM

No, I think you opinion is incorrect about having to be a fiscal and social conservative. The United States can have social programs without all the overspending or overtaxing. But you see, that's the problem. The Federal government doesn't know how to spend money efficiently.

Businesses provide for retirement packages for their employees, provide benefits and pay their employees for services rendered; and they can make profits. Why does our government, perhaps the biggest business in the world that takes in trillions of dollars annually, have to operate in the red by 20% every year, adding trillions upon trillions of dollars worth of debt? Because it mismanages its money. Fiscal conservatism doesn't imply "screw you underachieving poor people." It implies responsible spending. Now quit playing the ignorance card.
04-30-2013, 12:46 PM

It is illogical to to make the statement that the country is drifting to the left.

The midterm beating that is scheduled for the left should be proof enough of that.