This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLL: Do you think there is racism against dark skinned black girls in the media?
05-03-2013, 03:48 PM
POLL: Do you think there is racism against dark skinned black girls in the media?
Beyonce used to be dark. Until she bleached everything on her. Same goes for Rihanna and Nicki Minaj just look it up. They've obviously been bleaching there skin.
Dark skinned black girls not these black girls that could pass for Peurto Ricans.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 04:01 PM

I suppose, but racism exists in all forms so it's not just the media, it may even be people around them.

Ads

05-03-2013, 04:10 PM

That's an attention gimmick. They want to stand out and shock people.
05-03-2013, 04:22 PM

Yeah I know. When you bleach, it makes your skin lighter, but it becomes dull. Like there's no glow anymore, it's just dull..
And yes I do think there is racism.
05-03-2013, 04:38 PM

Then why do so many black actresses win Oscars?
05-03-2013, 04:41 PM

Yeah, it's considered ugly. Which sucks.
05-03-2013, 04:46 PM

All of these darked-skinned people in the media make more than I do.

I've relented and decided it's time to share the wealth.
05-03-2013, 05:01 PM

, Yeah , TeamLightSkinned And TeamDarkSkinned . Its A Gud Thinqq Im Dont Support That Shyt . Its Dumb Af!! . Dark Skinned Girls Are Pretty .
05-03-2013, 05:06 PM

I do not believe there is racism in the media. quite the opposite. my gradma is racist toward african americans. she was bitchin to me about how there are so many black people in commercials now ha. I payed attention and to my surprise, there was! in nearly every commercial where there is multiple people, there was an african american. as well as asian, and latino.
05-03-2013, 05:20 PM

To be fair, poking small fun at a certain race isn't exactly racist. Racist comments are said to put people down. As a white guy, whenever I beat my wife after I drink a few beers from the cooler outside my trailer, I often think that about this. Maybe, my mind is just so wasted in that state that I think about social misfortunes.

Lol, whenever someone on TV makes a comment or portrays a black girl on or with an attitude, it's meant to be funny, not racist. I'm sorry If you feel this is racist. But I don't deny that racism still exists in America. That said, you should try to be a little less sensitive, and laugh a little.

P.S. I don't actually beat my wife, or drink beer, or live in a trailer park. But I am a white guy, so I don't know if I'm the best answere for this question X)

P.S.S. Black chicks are sexy as fuck.