This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
embarrassing period.. help?
05-04-2013, 08:36 PM
embarrassing period.. help?
I didn't know that my period was going to come today and it was more than a week early so i didn't wear a pad or anything.. i noticed that something was weird around 7th period but i still didn't think it was my period.. i didn't use the bathroom or anything. i walked around like everything was normal.. then i got home and saw this HUGE stain on the back of my pants.. so i walked around school with a huge ass period stain on the back of my pants and i walked home from school too so i walked past a bunch of cars.... i seriously want to kill myself right now. what makes it worse is that i have social anxiety and i don't think i'm ever going to get over this. i feel like people are posting all about it on social networking sites like fb, twitter instagram.. i know that tons of people saw.. i also had to walk in front of the class to turn a test in..oh my god.. please help i don't know how to get over this? can someone atrempt to make me feel better or something

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 08:49 PM

OMG, it happens to every girl at some time or another! I was wearing white pants when it happened to me! (They were fashionable at the time) and some dude actually pointed it out and screamed it down a crowded hallway! You don't KNOW if anyone saw it, so call a couple of your friends and ask them. They may not have and you may be just fine! But it DOES happen to the best of us! Feel better! Smile

Ads

05-04-2013, 09:01 PM

Maybe It Didn`t Appear Till Right Before You Got home C: And If Someone Did Take A Pic, People Will Forget About it Soon Enough, C: And The People In The Cars Probably Don`t Even Know Who You Are. Just Watch All Of This Will Pass And no One Will Remember C: It`s Just School In Several You Wont Talk Or Anything To Anyone From Your School And They Will Be Too Busy With Their Lives To Remember Anything C:
05-04-2013, 09:11 PM

It's all happened before to someone else. And it will happen again to someone else.

Don't let it bother you. Sure, it was embarrassing, but you didn't know you were bleeding from your period. It is a natural thing for girls to have their period and it you bled through, don't worry about it.

People will forget, although you probably will never forget it.

When I was in high school, there was a girl who bled really bad through her clothing and it was all embarrassing to her but it was forgotten a week later.

Don't worry, go on with your life, as life is too short to worry about something like this.
05-04-2013, 09:14 PM

That is pretty embarrassing. You are going to have to come up with a great story to handle this. You might consider telling people you have colon cancer. Then instead of laughing at you, they'll feel really bad. A few months from now you could say you had an operation on your rectum to remove the cancer and you appear to be cured.
05-04-2013, 09:23 PM

I think your experience happens to the best of us. It sucks but it happens. It is very embarrassing for you, but no one said anything because they knew you'd be upset, and everyone knows its a natural thing to have a period so they will forget about it. Probably a lot less people noticed than you think did too. Once it happened to me and I was wearing white pants. I bet it if you took a poll on here a lot of women would say it has happened to them too. I feel for you! Don't let it upset you too much, since it's not something you did on purpose. I hope this helps. Take Care.
05-04-2013, 09:25 PM

Don't worry that happened to me too today. Thankfully it didn't show through my pants but I came in class late and kids were making fun of me because they knew I got my period Sad. Anyways don't worry about it, everyone will forget about it on Monday. Thank god this happened to us on Friday, if I had to go back the next day I would fake sick! Just relax and every girl knows how it feels and the boys are buttholes so don't listen to them Smile
05-04-2013, 09:41 PM

People might be talking about it, and they might not be. You don't know exactly when you bled through so maybe it wasn't until nearly the end of the day or when you got home. Even if people are talking about, don't worry too much. They aren't going to make a big deal out of it on Monday when you return. By that time something bigger and better will have happened that everyone is talking about. The weekend will give things time to cool down a bit. People probably won't approach you about it either because the subject would be awkward for both of you. I don't think you have any reason to worry about it too much.

Leaks happen to everyone girl! There's no reason to be upset or worried. We have all been there before and know exactly how you feel. It's just a natural part of getting your period. Every single girl has probably experienced something similar at some point. Try talking to a trusted female adult or a close friend to make you feel better. In the meantime, go have yourself some chocolate, curl up on the couch, and watch a good Lifetime movie. You will be okay, I promise (:
05-04-2013, 09:49 PM

Oh, honey, it's so normal. Fun, exciting, not embarrassing? No. It's not fun and it is embarrassing. But, life will go on. No one can talk you out of how you feel, and nearly every girl HAS been there before, but soon enough you'll move on and forget it. It feels obvious to you because you know it's there, but that doesn't mean it was obvious to other people. And like others have said, everyone knows it's normal and probably thought nothing of it even if they did see it. Try and relax, prayers for you. Enjoy your weekend!
05-04-2013, 09:58 PM

Please please please don't feel like you wanna kill yourself! I was bullied a lot last year, but I told them I didn't care (which I pretty much didn't) and that I would tell the teacher (but I was just threatening, as I'm SUPER shy in front of adults) and they left me alone completely! If anyone says anything to you tomorrow tell them and act like you really couldn't care less. And, this is a really good trick, if any boy had noticed it then you accuse them of being a pervert and looking at your bum and threaten to tell the head teacher (but only threaten, unless you wanna tell them) and they wouldn't tell anyone about it because they wouldn't want you telling the head Smile It happens to everyone! It's happened to me three times Sad Once I was in the cinema and I was absolutely MORTIFIED, but I got over it Smile Then it happened at school, but that wasn't so bad because only three people noticed, and they were fairly close to me. And it happened once when I was at home, and that was fine Smile It happens to everyone Smile My sister's friend err.. 'leaked' at school and she didn't have a jumper or anything to cover herself with, and she didn't have her phone for anyone to collect her so she went down the busy hall to go to the nurse to get tampons and stuff. I know only one person who hasn't leaked but no one even cares anymore about it, as it happens to everyone. Chances are, no one even say it anyway. If you're that worried, go on to twitter and facebook and stuff, see if anyone has said anything about it. I doubt any of the girls would, as they would hate it if they were in your position and would just feel sorry for you, and the boys probably wouldn't be that spiteful, and as for the cars, who cares? You're never gonna see the people again, so why worry? Chances are, it'll happen again at some point in your life, so I'd say just get on with it and let your period do its thing Smile Hope I helped.