This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is his profile real or fake?
08-17-2013, 05:07 PM
Is his profile real or fake?
First of all, we met on another site, its sort of a dating site, but it was small, everyone knew eachother. He was my bestfriend, then the site got shut down and we both made a facebook and talked on there. He later confessed he was fake, and sent a picture of a guy that seemed like it was really him. Months later, he told me some popular girl followed him on Twitter. I checked on it, and I found his Twitter, but he talked completely different. I then later told him I found his Twitter, and also found out he was a singer I didn't even know about. But his band isn't popular yet. I talked to him about, he said he wasn't fake if that what I was trying to say. He has video chatted with an online friend I know. He sends various different pictures that connect with our conversation and it isn't on his Twitter or anything. But he says he lives in Minnesota but the Twitter says he lives in NJ? He even tweeted something about commiting suicide, but he seemed fine with he was messaging me, then later the Twitter profile tweeted he just got out the hospital, when the one who messages me just when out with some friends and his phone died. I don't get it, is he fake or?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 05:11 PM

Clearly fake, or just a really bad chronic lire.

Ads

08-17-2013, 05:23 PM

None of his information really adds up, but if he video chatted with your friend ask them about it and see if the guy who video chatted matches any of your guys pictures. Honestly it's probably fake, especially if he already said he was fake once.