This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter account suspended ?
12-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Twitter account suspended ?
Hello, when I got into Twitter I got a message saying that my Twitter account has been currently suspended. I did not break any rules as far as I know and how long will I get my account back after appealing ? Please help, thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 01:48 PM

yes its the universal problem since you followed many people simultaneously you unfollow others so better to create new twitter account.

Ads

12-09-2013, 02:04 PM

I think Twitter support would be much more knowledgeable of the answer to this question...

https://support.twitter.com/
12-09-2013, 02:09 PM

You can unsuspend it, follow this guide:

http://askaaronlee.com/7-steps-to-follow...suspended/

hope that helps,
Frank
For icon changing, FolderChanger rocks. Goto "Folderchanger.com" to get it.
12-09-2013, 02:22 PM

Hi,
I think First of all you contact support team and sent proper write mail and ask why may account suspended. Then also your mail revert then you mail read and again proper way write mail and request you net time not this types of work do. then may be you account reactivated. You know also my account suspended then i am same process apply and some day after my account open.

Thanks..
12-09-2013, 02:28 PM

Your Twitter Account will Remain Suspended Im Afraid Unless Twitter Approves your Appeal Most of the Time They Do Not Restore Peoples Accounts Unless They Made a Mistake in Doing it if you Dont hear Back From Them in a Few Days Than you Wont Get it Back