This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: Friend Lists Privacy?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Facebook: Friend Lists Privacy?
Hi guys. I would like to organize my Facebook friends into smart lists. I already know how to because I put one of my friends on a friend list. I wanted to create more lists, and this time, they'll have many more people per list. Just wanted to know if they will receive some sort of a notification when I do put them in a list.

Thanks a lot.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

You can add individual friends to lists by hovering over the Friends button at the top of their profile (timeline) and selecting from the list names that appear. If you don't see the name of the list you're looking for, click the option to show all of your lists.

You can also edit your lists or create custom lists right from your home page:

Click the Home link (along the top-right of every Facebook page)

Find the list you want to edit in the left column, or click the More link next to Lists

Select the list you want to edit or click Create a List

Search for your friends in the search bar at the top of the page, or add people from the List Suggestions on the right

Note: When you add someone to a smart list for a school, workplace or city, your friend will have the option to add that information to their profile (timeline), too. For example, if you add one of your friends to your work list, they can choose to add that company to their profile (timeline). You should see a reminder about this the first time you add someone to one of your smart lists

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply