This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to be friends again?
02-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Is it possible to be friends again?
My friend and I were friends for three years. About a year ago something about her changed and our friendship began to suffer. I asked if we could take a break from our friendship. She got really mad and we both said really mean things to each other and eventually ended everything. Plus, I had to unfriend her on Facebook because her posts were really mean-spirited. We're both black and she's become very anti-white and posting things on her wall that could definitely be seen as racist. People from our church and school are often insulted by her posts (reasonably so), and a lot of people have stopped liking her comments because they're really upsetting. She wants to have lunch together this summer (I'm going to college out of state right now), and while I think it would be nice to talk things out I don't know if we can be friends again. I've already made new friends at school, my friends from home don't like her anymore and I don't think she's changed. I'm really not sure. If she has changed, if she's stopped doing the Facebook thing is it possible? If she hasn't would it not be worth it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:18 PM

If she has rlly changed yes its possible if she hasnt then it isn&#x27;t wprth it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply