This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hello !! I am fresh IT graduate and i got the job in one of the company . position is digital marketing?
03-02-2014, 01:03 PM
hello !! I am fresh IT graduate and i got the job in one of the company . position is digital marketing?
hello !! I am fresh IT graduate and
i got the job in one of the company .
and position is digital marketing trainee .
mostly they work on SEO, SMO, SEM.
my question is that digital marketing is IT job?
and is there is scope in future ? please help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 01:08 PM

Digital Marketing is one of the best job for IT Graduate. It's scope is bright.

Ads

03-02-2014, 01:17 PM

yes you can say that it is it job but this is not core IT job.For making future in this field you would be learn every thing of digital marketing like seo,smo sem,ppc etc.For better future you can do google certification in different field like web master certification,adwords certification.
03-02-2014, 01:25 PM

Yes, It has a lot of future. First let me know you are looking for programming IT or Non-programming IT field?

Digital marketing is under Non-programming category. First learn SEO, then PPC and get Google Adwords certificate as well, then get full grip in Social Media Marketing, finally Affiliate marketing, other PPC techniques.

If you are looking for bright future in the business field, choose it and continue in Digital marketing field.