This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can the average liberal digest facts?
03-04-2014, 11:23 PM

We are in possession of the facts, Now if we could just get you guys to see the light.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 11:32 PM

The true gift of giving could not be more evident over the past going on 6 years
now. The messiah of the give away set. Is now going to embark upon a whole
new set of BullShit policy's that cost nothing but money. And do absolutely
nothing. Just exactly what he has done for the past 6 years.
03-04-2014, 11:39 PM

I see factoids and incorrect assumptions, but I don't any facts in what you have said. Now if you are looking for denial of reality and the rejection of facts you need look no farther than the conservative rejection of denying that trickle down economics has been a financial disaster. An economic pardigm that led the slide in the middle class and turn the American economic system into one large Ponzi scene.

Ads

03-04-2014, 11:53 PM

~~

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan
03-05-2014, 12:09 AM

I tried to get the unemployment data on the State of Michigan. Then I tried to get it for for ten years. The government site will not allow me to get that data. It is so interesting that the government sites all work to direct you to only what they want you to see. I wonder who makes these sites work, while ObamaCare site is such a disaster? And so expensive. If we could get data in one place on unemployment, welfare and those on disability, showing how many have dropped out of the workforce, there might be some value to the government sites on employment numbers. It is remarkable how we are misled now, and the number of regular people who not only believe, but protect the lies!