This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to contour easily?
03-09-2014, 06:27 AM
How to contour easily?
I'm looking to try out some simple by real effective new makeup for valentines day, and I have been looking all over instagram, youtube, and various blogs for step by step guides on how to contour your face but I just cant keep up with them.
Would someone be able to give me a step by step on what to put on where, when to do what and what to blend with what please?

I have got loads of different images showing basic highlight and lowlight facial areas so got a rough idea of that; but tbh that's it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 06:39 AM

I know you said you have already looked on youtube but I'm wondering if you have watched Jaclyn Hill's videos on contouring and highlighting. I've watched them a few times and feel like I'm getting pretty good at it. If you haven't watched hers, check it out. I love the finished look the way she does it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKz_2Scm...641EuCwjYJ

I really enjoy her videos.

Ads

03-09-2014, 06:46 AM

all you do is take a matte bronzer or it could be a matte dark blush or eye shadow 2 shades darker then your skin tone or make up all you do is suck in you cheek bone and lightly dust it back and forth two the hair line two the middle of the eye stop were the cheek is then the sides of your noise bridges and for head like the sides of the temples then you stick a shimmery highlight and put it on the upper cheek bone on top of the contour if that makes any scene
03-09-2014, 06:58 AM

This probably sounds horrible, but it&#x27;s really not haha. I just put on a lot of bronzer (I use that too faced chocolate powder) in the shape of the number 3 it that makes sense, it looks horrible, because I put on a lot, but then I blend it out with my foundation brush and then it looks natural. (I use my foundation brush for this because it&#x27;s kinda moist because of the foundation, and also it blends the color out)
Haha this was probably horrible to read, I know it&#x27;s just a big sentence but I wrote this really fast