This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram Hashtags Not Working?
03-16-2014, 04:28 AM
Instagram Hashtags Not Working?
Baisically hashtags like #spamforspam and #followme etc... won't work. i've checked all of the hastags and they're not banned. and they used to get me loads of likes on my photos. but now they don't show up in the hashtag feed. I have no idea why this is happenign

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 04:33 AM

I hardly think you&#x27;ll find an answer to this through yahoo answers. I&#x27;m going through the same exact thing and so are many others. I&#x27;ve checked forum after forum, I&#x27;ve tried this and that, and I even made my own question on yahoo but it still doesn&#x27;t work. This has apparently been going on since 2012 and for some people it will suddenly just start to work again and for others it never does so they just delete their accounts. I hope it doesn&#x27;t come to that for you or me but instagram doesn&#x27;t reply to their bug complaints so who knows. I even sent them a complaint just today in the hopes that they&#x27;ll do something but it was probably for nothing. This didn&#x27;t work for me, but if you haven&#x27;t already try linking your instagram to facebook. If it still doesn&#x27;t work try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Then if THAT doesn&#x27;t work, try posting your hashtags using statigram. (statigram.com) I think that&#x27;s all I got. Best of luck to you. Hope our accounts get fixed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply