This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my password?
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
How to get my password?
I Logged In To Facebook but few minutes later I Forgot my password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

go to reset password (where you sign in) use the email you usually use to sign in and they will send you an email with a link to reset it or send a pin to your mobile that you can enter and it will allow you to change it if none of these are available they will ask you questions about your friends on facebook or birthdays etc

hope this helps Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

Before you login there will be a forgot password bar under the login details. click on that and enter your gmail id or yahoo mail id. then the password will sent to your account.
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

try to use forgot password option
03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

Check your gmail or yahoo or hotmail or rediifmail account if you have given any of these websites account while creating your facebook account.

1. If you have given your gmail account at the time of creating facebook account,go to your gmail account. You must have got any mails from facebook about verifying/confirming your account. Click on the link which they have given in the mail,that is it. Your gmail account is verified on facebook.

2. Same instructions for other websites.
03-24-2014, 11:59 AM

click on forget password option
03-24-2014, 12:06 PM

Try to follow some few steps to get a new Facebook password for your account.

1.Open the Facebook login page in that right top of that page Email and Password option will be there email you must have given in gmail or yahoo or rediff etc. account.

2.Click Forget your Password option then you will be redirected to next page in that type your Email ID.

3.A mail will be sent your account from Facebook to your Email, in that a new password will be provided. Now you can open your Facebook account with new password.

Again if you forget your password of Facebook you can follow same procedures.
03-24-2014, 12:10 PM

What The Hell, Every kid will know it to how to recover facebook password....!!!!!!