This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook timeline public visibilty?
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Facebook timeline public visibilty?
I recently changed to timeline on facebook and went to the little tab next to that cog symbol and clicked 'view as...' to see what is on display from the public perspective. I have all my privacy settings set to friends and not public but the public are still able to see into my wall photos folder, the friends I added and a couple of comments i made on pages that I liked. I went into my privacy setting and I can't see anything there that I could use to stop this. Do you know a way that I can really limit what is on display visually to the public?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

Hey There,

Well first I would say just double check your privacy setting by Clicking the arrow at the top right > Privacy settings. Secondly when you post on your timeline or newsfeed at the bottom right there will be an icon. Click that and make sure it's set to Friends Only as if you set it to Public it will over rule your Privacy Settings. Hope this helped!

Kind Regards
Michael Jones
Facebook Community Forum Team
http://www.facebook.com/communityforumteam

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply