This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you sell stuff using facebook? I dont use facebook often & I read that people use facebook to sell?
03-25-2014, 12:23 AM
how do you sell stuff using facebook? I dont use facebook often & I read that people use facebook to sell?
facebook isnt like craigslist or ebay. do you make a facebook page and list one item you want to sell? or is there a specific page where everyone can list what they want to sell. how does facebook selling work?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 12:34 AM

The just post a message saying 'for sale - blah blah, £xx'
It's not like ebay if that's what you're thinking.

Ads

03-25-2014, 12:44 AM

Create a website and invite many people, and make an ad for it, when you get many likes, you can add the photos and descriptions of your goods to sell it.
03-25-2014, 12:48 AM

Facebook Does Not Have any Features to Sell Things on So You have to Create your Own Site Like a Online Store on a Another Website Or Find A App or Something to Make your Store than Make a Page or Something or you Can Do it on your Profile Post a Link To What your Selling
03-25-2014, 12:54 AM

Ways to sell on Facebook Easy steps follow it http://wikistop.blogspot.in/2014/01/how-...vices.html