This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my shy guy friend have a crush on me, or am I reading into it?
04-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Does my shy guy friend have a crush on me, or am I reading into it?
I'm a music student and I met this guitarist at uni early last year and instantly liked him.
He added me on facebook almost immediately after we met and always compliments my singing whenever we see each other. We made small talk throughout the year but it never progressed because we're both pretty shy-him especially around girls.

We've been hanging out more together recently through mutual friends and while I was around his house last week, we were by ourselves for about an hour because I was waiting for a lift.

Whilst out with one of our mutual friends, I admitted to her that I had a small crush on him, and she told me that he told her about the time we spent, just the two of us in the previous week. He apparantly said it was awkward and he was trying to think of things to say, but that he was nervous to talk to me and that it was okay that it was awkward because we're very similar?

He compliments my voice a lot- but is he just being nice or what?

I'm freaking out because we have a duo gig next week and I don't know how to act- help me out, please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 09:02 PM

From what I've read can say that he likes you too but is not able to express it openly.Maybe one of you should get courageous and tell the other the way you feel about each other..You can do it or take the help of your friend to let him know that you like him..I think the former is better..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply