This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask this girl out?
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM
How to ask this girl out?
Let's keep this short and sweet...
I met this nice, sweet, and beautiful girl in a class last quarter. It was obvious she liked me and I definitely liked her with lots of evidence from class and our study group. I didn't ask her out then because there was a "complicated" issue with a previous boyfriend (not sure if true or not because some girls do lie to spark jealously) because he went to a different college out of state. She seemed confused from her responses regarding him and I didn't want to put a burden on her, get involved, or cause future issues (love triangle). Now the quarter has ended, we're in winter break, and I realized that I probably won't see her again after this (same major but different class levels because shes a freshman and I'm a sophomore). ...and I'm sort of freaking out!

Now I'm stuck because I don't have her number and my only tool is Facebook. What do I do? How do I ask her out or get her number to ask her out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:14 AM

well i don't understand this yanky school system you mentioned but just go up to her and tell her you like her and would like to be more simplz Wink

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

honestly bro. I would stay away from her. stay far far away form her. At least till she is completely over her relationship. it's not even about him. it's her who has to let go. until then, you will be just a tool. yes, there is a chance that she will find someone else if the timing is bad. that's just how it is.

But to answer your question b/c you probably going to ignore my advice above, given that your only source of contact is FB, you can FB msg her and ask her for her number. it's not a big deal.

Take it from someone who has been there. don't get involve in a girl who has a BF no matter how she expressed how much she want to end her relationship. I have seen girl who said she wants to break up with her BF for 2 years. It aren't going to happen. Until it happen, don't even think about it. you will only waste your time.

you might think she likes you, but if she really likes you, she will be with you by now. believe that.
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

Will I honestly think you should wait tell school starts make her miss you and then after a couple of days of school you still feel that everything is good and she likes you and everything tell her you like her
Good luck ^ ^