This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I look for in a company before hiring them to work on doing my website's SEO?
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
What should I look for in a company before hiring them to work on doing my website's SEO?
Is there a certain type of company that I have to go with. I've been reviewing a few questions regarding this and have learned from some answers that either doing it myself or hiring a specialized company is better than just an individual as I'll have no guarantee of work with an individual. I can't find the time to do it myself, plus the cost to time ratio prefers, that is totally my own opinion, that I go with a company. I've decided to do that and am looking for one. Is there a certain guide as to what I should look for in a SEO company before hiring them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

These days, business owners tend to be more involved with internet marketing, since this will give them more opportunity to get more worldwide recognition for their business. This approach is not just to make a good website for a company, but also an excellent way to optimize it to guarantee that potential customers who may have never heard about their service or product might find it online. As a result, there is an increase in the demand for website optimization.

Read more: Why Hire an SEO Company

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

Couple of things need to consider,
1. Companies own website ranking
2. Companies website page rank.
3. Seo Portfolio.
4. SEO Cross checking is must.
5. Check Reporting , check recent seo reports
6. companies age. 11 year old or 12 year old
7. freelancers also can help you. but its hard to find genuine experts in this field
8. you also have some knowledge about search engine optimization
04-08-2014, 04:42 AM

In your search for the best company to help your website's SEO, you will come across many in this profession. I has similar doubts in my mind, so after extensive researches I came across the below mentioned factors. Mentioned below are some factors to keep in mind, before you decide upon one of them:

1) Years of experience in this profession (The more the better for your website)

2) Reputation in the SEO market amongst other companies (Highly reputed service providers will provide the best possible services)

3) Use of the suitable SEO techniques according to the latest marketing trends and the requirements of the clients

4) Use of manual submissions instead of automated submissions
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

Hi there. If you want to do SEO of your company first you need to know is that SEO company established for long time, is it trust worthy, what is the package, how many clients it has etc etc.
04-08-2014, 04:55 AM

You've done right to chose to go with a professional company than any individual. It's all a matter of how much professional manpower a company can bring to the table and how much experience they have.

As for what to look for in a good company, well it's the same for any other company, a good reputation, good satisfied clients, has the knowledge and the expertise to accomplish what you want and will not mess up things for you. Always talk to a companies previous clients to get an idea on how well they have performed for them and whether they are satisfied with the results. Plus, do some research of your own into SEO (I know it would end up taking some of you time, but trust me it would be worth it) before talking to any company. Plus, any good company will do research on your site, your needs and also on your competitors before providing you with estimates.

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant
04-08-2014, 04:58 AM

do research work. . . denag that you can see how the character you are looking for. . . do not directly choose the particular company. . . but ask first to your closest friends so you will get new ideas
04-08-2014, 05:05 AM

Before beginning your search for an agence de referencement, it's a great idea to become an educated consumer and get familiar with how search engines work.If you're thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you're considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site. http://seoreput.com/