This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How soon after watching a talking point on Fox News do this site's conservatives come on here to repeat it?
04-08-2014, 07:12 PM
How soon after watching a talking point on Fox News do this site's conservatives come on here to repeat it?
I've noticed that whatever talking points Fox News is discussing are usually the same points that this site's conservatives are repeating on here in their questions and answers. I don't watch Fox News often enough to know how soon after a talking point is discussed on Fox News that it typically gets repeated on here. Does it take take a few minutes, a few hours, or a few days usually?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:13 PM

of course, cons are brainless parrots just repeating wat their masters tell them to. Their masters told them they can be racist as long as they say theyre not racist. Its genius, make vicious racial statements about obama then claim 'oh so we cant talk about him without it being about race?'
these ppl are the hight of stupidity and ignorance

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:17 PM

I love reading liberal's questions, then typing them in on Google just to see the same exact thing recently published by Huffington Post, Washington Post, and The Young Turks on YouTube.
04-08-2014, 07:24 PM

30 seconds ago...
04-08-2014, 07:25 PM

why is fact on FNC a talking point
and dribble on msnbc and npr and the other networks considered fact?
Do you ever get out of your ivory tower?
04-08-2014, 07:32 PM

Your name is fantastic.
04-08-2014, 07:40 PM

Says the MSNBC moron LOLOLOLOLOLOL
04-08-2014, 07:43 PM

It goes something like this.

Liberal 1: asks a silly question about Fox News (usually with a very clever use of &quot;Faux&quotWink

Liberal 2: quickly jumps in with comment to high-5 Liberal 1

Liberal 3: comments to confirm it was all part of the secret racist plans of the conservatives, even though the initial question was attempting to put Fox down and had nothing to do with race
04-08-2014, 07:48 PM

Right because your user name "crocoduck" isn't just a meme perpetrated by thousands of other unoriginal athiestkult members based on their hive-minded assault on a stupid thing the retarded kid from Growing Pains once said.
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM

I haven't noticed it.

I do see liberals repeat the same "question" innumerable times within a few hours.

Since multiple people don't usually come up with rants on the same subject, I have to assume they heard it somewhere. I don't read liberal blogs or watch Comedy Central, but I'm guessing that is where it comes from.