This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you need to qualify for google adsense?
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM
what do you need to qualify for google adsense?
my tumblr has over 1000 followers, it gets about 70 views a day and about 25 unique visitors a day, is it easy to qualify and get accepted?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:12 PM

Google always makes their user experience a high priority, sites with no rel redeeming properties or those that trick users into clicking ads would be rejected. They want to see a reasonable amount of quality, original content, for a blog this would probably be 5-10 articles of 500 words or more.

Approving the actual operator of the site is probably more important than the site, there is a fairly high incidence of click fraud in such ad systems, more so in second tier networks. Hence their requirements for somewhat difficult to fake identification.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:18 PM

My blog was accepted into Adsense today. I only had a total of 10 blog posts with an average of 500 words per post. Of course the level of content required may change on a case to case basis, so remember only to consider this a vague outline.
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM

Just create a halfway decent website or blog and they will approve you. Have something on your own domain. Over the long run, that is what you are going to need anyway.