This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My tumblr account got terminated?
04-11-2014, 12:28 AM
My tumblr account got terminated?
My tumblr account was terminated today, and for spamming a tag. I made like maybe 10 posts (at max) on a tag I didn't even think anyone checked. Either way, why on earth would my account be terminated for something so stupid? Is there any way I can get it back? That account was 3 years old. I've emailed support explaining that and that I had no idea the consequences were so large, and I wouldn't do it again. But is that enough? Is my account and everything on it gone forever because I made some posts in a tag? Please help.
My side urls are all still there and I can't reclaim the main url, either. Does this mean I have a chance of getting it back?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 12:39 AM

No, spamming is unforgivable to tumblr.

Ads

04-11-2014, 12:51 AM

Thats pretty dumb. If you're account is gone then I would suggest making a new one with a URL close to the old one and if there was a tag you posted a lot in then making a post in the tag saying what happened. You should also tell some of your friends what happened and about the new account.