This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get popular on tumblr when you have zero followers?
04-12-2014, 04:34 PM
How to get popular on tumblr when you have zero followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 04:37 PM

It takes time, follow blogs, for now just follow these tips and while people visit they'll follow. If they like it.

· have a clean blog
don’t reblog too much promos at once or have a lot of texts in your blog. delete the promos once they are finish or texts after 5minutes or so. texts make your blog really messy.
· ask
ask tons of people to check out your blog! but, remember you need to be following that person you asked or else it sort of rude.
· promotions
when you think you have the right amount of followers to do promos, do them! or even ask around for promo 4 promo, double promo, etc.
· be active
be online often and reblog a lot! but, don’t reblog things that don’t fit your blog’s theme unless you’re a personal/reblog-what I want blog. queue posts if you’re going to be away or ask a friend to help (:
· friendliness
be 101% friendly and nice to everyone! your amazing personality can make people like you and follow you! but, remember you can’t please everyone either. so, ignore the hates.
· promos
reblog promos from well-known tumblr blog’s as when they promo, they can gain you more followers. also, don’t self-promo on a reblogged picture or even ask them to vote for you, etc.
· url
have a pretty cool interesting url so people will gain interest and visit your blog! url is seriously important cause cool urls attract me and I would check out their blog (:
· hate
never send hate to anyone or make a hate blog! this is tumblr, a place where people accept each other, not judge.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply