This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone please give me some SEO tips ?
04-28-2014, 06:20 PM
Can someone please give me some SEO tips ?
Im learning about SEO on my web development apprenticeship. Please could someone provide me with a list of SEO things to do to a website, just so that I can compare with the things I know. For example:

meta tags
alt text
clean urls
etc etc etc

Thanks alot

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:21 PM

SEO in itself is an optimized word . Optimization means the best.Therefore how in a best way you are presenting your site using SEO. Meta tags are the important things .It shows from which keyword your site will be searched in an easier and approached way, alt is present to show that from which link you have interconnected.In other words you are redirecting to which website.Title is also a main part of your web page. The title in itself shows what exactly your site is presenting.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:32 PM

Hi,
SEO stands for search engine optimization, that means the way to optimize your website for various search engines so your website will automatically get some good SERP movements.

Meta tags are the main keywords that you can use in your website and they are highly crawled by Google spiders.

Alt tags are mainly used for images to get it ranked in image search engines.

I think Google will be your best friend, just search SEO Wink
04-28-2014, 06:42 PM

The following link takes you to a step by step SEO guide which should help get you started:
04-28-2014, 06:48 PM

Internal linking
Image alter tag
Site map
Contact us form
Privacy policy
04-28-2014, 06:53 PM

My advice for best SEO tips and recommendations
1. Establish cross links and backlinks with your most preferred industry-related websites to link to your web pages
2. Satisfy the search engines' appetite for informative text
3. use keyword research like Google AdWords Keyword Tool and Yahoo's Overture Keyword Assistant
4. Make sure each web page has a unique title and unique content
5. Use your keywords in your web pages
6. Promote your target market's audience
7. Update the text content of your website
8. Proactively analyse your site's statistics look for patterns and trends
9. Add interactive features to your website
10. Keep an eye on your competitors
04-28-2014, 06:55 PM

The right SEO strategies enables your website to rank well in many high traffic keywords search through all search engines. Help bring targeted traffic to your sales page, landing page or your blogs to sell more products or services or join your business opportunities.

Below are the cutting edge SEO tips that will benefit you to become the best in SEO filed.
http://www.goldenvisiontraining.com/cate...imization/

Be in touch and best wishes to you and your SEO journey!

Oliver Gu, MBA/MS, Dould Your Income® Online Training
Founder of http://www.GoldenVisionTraining.com
04-28-2014, 07:08 PM

The best bet for your seo actually is to have a good onpage seo and as well backlinks from websites in the same niche as yours. That's all you need but also consider that the keyword research will finally determine the success of your SEO campaign because without good keywords you will waste only your time, effort and money. You can find very good SEO packages around the net in many sites but I recommend you to check out seoclerks because you can buy good SEO packs from just 1 buck.