This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of Google Money Master ?
05-23-2014, 11:21 AM
What do you think of Google Money Master ?
Can you make a lot if money working at home with Google Money Master?
If its a Scam then how can they use the name Google ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 11:24 AM

Absolutely not. Any program that claims to help you make money with Google is complete fraud. Period. Google does not pay people to post links online. Google Money Master is unaffiliated with Google.
Run, don't walk, away from this.

Eric H. Doss
http://www.erichdoss.com

Ads

05-23-2014, 11:26 AM

It'd help if Google Money Master wasn't just a scam.
05-23-2014, 11:35 AM

First of all Good Question.

My Dear Friends.

Not only for you. But I will tell this for all my friends.

Friends first of all
Google Adsene is free to Join Programme. You cannot pay single penny for Google Adsense.
Most of the website offering Google adsense programme on Internet are fraud, scam or cheat whatever way you like to call.

I don’t want to tell these websites names. I just tell you one thing you just type the name of the website (scam websites) name in the Address bar of your web-browser. It shows website not found. Because they are cheating you. Once they achieve the particular amount earnings. They close their website and run away with your money is the present situation.

None of these website take Direct Class for Google Adsense.
Because they don't have real proof or so called Web SEO Knowledge or Google adsense topics list and so on. They simply ask you 49 dollars and Rs.1250 Indian money and simply send one useless CD and worthless Book by courier. That book is fit for nothing because, in that book already earned members thro adsense only given. How they earned from adsense their technique not given. So it is utter waste of your hard earned money.

You can try this website (this is only my suggestion) Because here you can learn Google Adsense directly (not thro books or cd) Live training always help you most.
http://www.way2onlinejobs.com/
http://www.way2onlinejobs.com/google-adsense-class.html
05-23-2014, 11:46 AM

Hey, hate to say this, but these are scams, abusing the name of Google, while they are actually not at all connected to Google... they promise you alot, and when you take a look at it, it seems as if it could work, but it doesn't. Besides that, they charge you a few dollars only for the welcome packet, and then 79dollars or something every month thereafter. You can read more about these types of scams in the article below. The only genuine way to earn money online via Google is through their Adsense system, which is FREE to subscribe to. Adsense is the system where you put ads from Google on your website, and get paid a small amount of money for each of your visitors who clicks an ad. Many visitors, means many clicks, and thus more money.
Adsense can earn you quite some money, but it does take alot of effort and time.
05-23-2014, 11:58 AM

Those are just membership sites which claim to teach you how to earn money from Google. But those info they give can be find in a Google search for free. Also they take monthly fees like 50$-100$ which you wont see in home page but hidden in their TOS.

how can they use the name Google ?

Well basically what they do is claiming to teach you How to earn money from Google. Its Not illegal and anyone can do it. It becomes a scam because they don't directly tell you about costs but keep hidden in their TOS. Since user suppose to read TOS before Join and agree with it again its not illegal. read more about Google scams here,

http://www.earn-money-online-free.info/p...ms-faq.php