This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no friends and I am completely isolated?
11-09-2012, 08:47 AM
I have no friends and I am completely isolated?
I seriously have no friends no one to talk to and i always feel very isolated. I am a senior in high school and it just seems like no one will talk to me. And on top of it i think i'm bi so that makes everything more confusing and makes me feel more isolated and i just have no idea what to do. No one will talk to me on facebook either.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:55 AM

That sucks, meet some people outside of school hope things look up.

Ads

Oh I am sorry to hear that. What you should is maybe go see your school counsellor for advice. Maybe they can tell you about some support groups to talk about coming out. It also gives you a chance to meet new people and make some friends.

There are lots of ways you can get friends, maybe start by saying hello, joining some clubs and make some friends with the same interests as you. Maybe people dont talk to you on facebook because you dont talk to them. Start a conversation.

work out. answer to all your problems right there. if ur not bad looking, u can get a girl. if u are ugly, u can kick someones ass (just give them a reason to start with u)

i have to agree with josh. you need to beat the crap out of someone.

Find a church to join that has a teen group.

If you have interests like art or reading or politics then join clubs in those categories. There must be something that is interesting to you so find people who share those interests. Learning to socialize is hard for some people. I know I am a loner. I have very few ways of communicating. It always sounds like I am asking too many questions or worse either lecturing and giving unsolicited advice.Ugg! I think I will just go back to my canvas and paint. I like it there..

If it's a philosophical question, I suggest writing about psychology. Reverse psychological perspective.

It sounds like you want to be an intellectual.

Then, since you're starting early, you can build relationships based on an intellectual agenda. Go against your instincts: what seems superficial now will seem brilliant later.

If you don't have to agree with this answer, then react against it, and do something else that seems wild and crazy at first, but makes sense later. If it ends up seeming foolish, at least you've learned something. A lot of practical people make mistakes all the time. It's one of life's secrets.

always a tough situation. the isolation is not good. you need to find somebody to talk to. college might help that some, there is much more of a variety of people there. that and if you live in the dorms you aren't often alone. first though you have to be open to the experience. open to having friends and relationships.
good luck.