This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Problem? Please answer!?
11-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Facebook Problem? Please answer!?
Well a fake facebook account added me pretending to be a celebrity so I accepted. They were really nice at first but then started saying some mean & harsh stuff and getting into facebook fights with me and my friends. When we told the account to leave us alone they didn't but eventually they deleted the fake account. Do you think even though the account is deleted I should report it to the police? The stuff they said wouldn't scar me for life or anything and they weren't making threats but they just weren't being nice. So what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM

The police won't do anything, they have actual crime to deal with.

Ads

I think the police will not be nice if you report someone for being mean. If someone is starting fights, on the internet, and you are too dumb to delete them. Then you are weak, how about telling people to eat it, then hit IGNORE or BLOCK.

thats Cyber crime, either use a hacker or disable ur account

I'd just report it to facebook, in future just accept people you know, why would a celeb you've never met wanna be your friend? ( no offence lol Smile)
MossyP x

If they threating you then don't report it to the police they were just being a***holes.

The police will only investigate if you were threatened with violence. The fact Facebook closed the account, the police are not going to do anything.

You must be thick as **** to accept a random stranger. I cant believe you didnt see this comming and now your upset about it? The police wont do anything about it they have real crime to stop.

If its not a Threat Police wont Get Involved they only Get involved when its a Threat