This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ok so I got this accidental sent Facebook message... What should I take from this?
11-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Ok so I got this accidental sent Facebook message... What should I take from this?
What should I take from this message from one of my friends at school "Do you really think Ben is gay? Idk, but he is a tad bit different. But thats not a bad thing... I just don't know how I feel about this whole thing. I mean, I like him, and I would probably date him, but I just wonder if he might be gay from wha you said. Kelsey!!! Tell meh what you think." So is this good or bad and what should I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM

Ignore it

Ads

If you are interested in them (and not "gay") I would suggest that you perhaps drop some hints to the girl so that they know you are interested.

Otherwise ignore it.

If you are gay its probably not a problem but if you're not then yes it is and you should let him k ow that you are Ben because things can a lot worst for you and your friend if he finds out that you were impersonating the person who he meant to send it to....good luck

Well first of all. The girl who likes you thinks you might be gay..she isn't sure because she's listening to what her friends say...

Which is complete nonsense right?
Secondly, she likes you! She just doesn't know how to approach you because her friends say bad things about you..and she allows her friends to put doubts about who you may or may not be inside her head.

You need to approach her and have a talk with her privately, you know? Get to know her, become interested in her.

She is likes you but doesn't know what to do so maybe this is your chance.
And take it slow. Don't let her know that received that message.