This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need a suggestion from Internet Marketing guys.?
04-07-2014, 01:57 AM
I need a suggestion from Internet Marketing guys.?
I am actually a web developer, I want to develop a website which can help me collect some bucks through advertising. Basically my website should be an ideal platform for advertisers. Advertising can be about anything but vulgarity.
can you guys give me some suggestions as to what should I develop that would attract maximum advertisers.

I am more into a technical background so would like to develop something related to technical. Any Ideas are welcome!!

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 02:08 AM

Try developing a job portal site wherein companies can come and advertise about their job openings. You can also have google adds on your site which will help you make some money.

Ads

04-07-2014, 02:17 AM

Your best course of action would be to start a blog about technology and then promote the heck out of it using pay-per-click and banner ads. You can join forums and promote your blog on those forums. Also use facebook and twitter.

But before you do all of that, you have a lot of learning to do about Internet Marketing.

https://stompernet.infusionsoft.com/go/TNEA/infobulb/