This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get paid online without them knowing my name? Paypal?
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
How can I get paid online without them knowing my name? Paypal?
I thought to set up a PayPal, but they give out your name when a person makes a deposit into your account. Is there a way around that? How can I have a transaction but make it safe for me? Also, how exactly does PayPal work, I'm skeptical about it being safe and charging fees (for shopping online, transferring money from one PayPal to another or to another bank account, etc.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:50 AM

The safest way to shop online is with a credit card. If something goes wrong, the credit card company can and will reverse charges. You get much less protection with PayPal.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:59 AM

i have paypal, i work online, and have hundreds in my account at any given time, never had a problem had it for 4 years.... also, heres my work at home info if you'd like:

I make about 300-400 a month extra using ChaCha Affiliate Program, free to sign up, and you start earning immediately. My favorite part is you use social media to earn with a click through program, and I gained hundreds of users and don’t have to sell a thing, you are being paid per click for driving traffic to their site, you probably wont get rich unless you have a twitter handle with as many followers as Kim Kardashian, but hey, I pay all my utilities and car payment with it , Here’s the click through link to start earning. I wish you the best luck, and you can email me with any questions you have, Sunshiineluv@gmail.com heres my twitter handle too : @FillingUinOnFun
ps, I work a total of 3 hours a day- more time+more followers=More $$$
http://affiliates.chacha.com/signup/CD10327