This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I would like to set up a facebook business page?
04-26-2014, 02:03 AM
I would like to set up a facebook business page?
Ok, so me and my two friends are currently studying a level 3 child care diploma and we qualify in June. We were planning on being child minders for a while after we qualify, just until we apply for university or become employed. One of my friends suggested that we set up a facebook business page with contact details etc so that parents can contact us when they need a sitter/nanny. We will all be fully qualified to work with children and have clear CRB's and a Red Cross first aid qualification.

What needs to be considered when setting one of these pages up and what legal procedures should be followed.
Any help is appreciated, thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 02:07 AM

Create a Page. Connect with your fans on Facebook. Local Business or Place. Local Business or Place. Local Business or Place. Join your fans on Facebook. You can create and manage a Facebook Page for your organization from your personal account. Click here http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

Ads

04-26-2014, 02:16 AM

Want to Make Money From Your Home? Hurry, Please Click HERE:
04-26-2014, 02:25 AM

A valid question that needs a thorough answer.

I do agree with the previous answerer regards a marketing strategy. And what you need is to either locally advertise in the traditional way, or even get your page optimised better by what is known as SEO and SMO.

If you are on Twitter you will not be wasting your time reading the blogs of two experts I follow. They discuss all social media matters, much being about Facebook. Their tags are :-

@SocialSomething
@TheTysonReport

By reading these you'll be in a better position whom to choose to do the fan page.

Hope I've helped..
04-26-2014, 02:26 AM

You must not advertise that you have a "clear" CRB. The CRB take a very very dim view of anyone who uses the Certificate for advertising purposes.

There is some sense behind this. A crb certificate is only valid on the day it is printed. it is never updated and so anyone who commits a crime after they have received the certificate can no longer claim to have been "clear".

Likewise, because CRB do not know if you have committed a crime until the next time you have a check, they will not endorse anyone claiming to have a clear CRB as part of their advertising or marketing.

It is not wise to upset any government department, and best not to claim this in writing.