This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BICURIOUS 17YO GIRL?
04-28-2014, 08:15 PM
BICURIOUS 17YO GIRL?
Okay this might be kind of a big paragraph but please read 🙏 okay so I've ALWAYS liked guys, everything about them. Recently got out of a relationship with a guy after almost a year. Guys are perfect. But I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a girl. I admire the beauty of girls and if I see something that I think looks good all my friends know I'll say it out loud lol, but if I say a grl looks good, that's ALL I meant. I've been fantasizing recently tho about girls. I'm just curious as to what it would be like to be with one, physically, mentally, anything. I think im at the age where I want to explore my sexuality a bit. I just don't know many bicurious/bisexual/lesbian girls around my age, and I don't know where to start to meet them. Any advice? I deffff don't wanna talk to any of my current friends lol hell no. Any way to meet new girls? Any chill spots? Instagram? 🙊😛😅😜😋😛🙈 I live in Brooklyn btw.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:23 PM

Well i would just search #Bisexual or #Lesbian on IG and follow any girl using that hashtag. Also every neighborhood has someone who knows everything that can keep a secret, ask them if their are any prospects. Go to pride week, its coming up in a few months. I would say start out by talking to a girl close to you or thats with in reach, flirt on IG , have fun, enjoy yourself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply