This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to join the "cool" group!!??? ps:i'm asian?
05-02-2014, 05:02 AM
How to join the "cool" group!!??? ps:i'm asian?
i m asian i've been here for 3years and because i dont speak English as my first language i'm afraid to say it so i 'm ectremly quiet and shy i never talked to one of the 'cool' boy, even normal boy i never talk to boys when i came the first year. now i'm in middle school i'm stil afraid to talk loudly in class and i hate my name because its weird every teacher cant read it and ppl cant.read my name i feel. so ashamed by my name, ppl make fun of it too. i use.to hang out with two of the girl in the group but one of the closet moved.sucks 😭 and now i dont have any class with the other girl we haven't talk for so long. there are only afew asians in our school me and the other are the only two that dosent grew up here we are friend but i dont want to be friend with her anymore. she never realy want be my friend. she only wanna hang out with weird ppl(they really are) i wear glasses i guess every body thinks i m nerd i.m not!!! i.love video game i play ins fb Twitter snapchat vine !! i follow the trend! i 'm going toget eye surgery so i can make my eyes bigger i have asian eyes and i.hate it! i care about what i.wear i learn how the cool kids wear. i do make up and i m pretty good at it. i just dont know how to fit in that group i know what i.m.doing i really want to join it! help me!!! most of them are all grew up together beacause its a small place! how shoud i fit in? how to start a conversation with cool kids?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 05:06 AM

'Cool' kids are jack asses. Listen, once you get into their group you're going to be upset I can guarantee it. I understand how you feel, though. When I was younger I always wanted to be with the awesome, cool teenagers who everyone knew about. Now, I look at myself and realize that I am fine just the way I am. Cool kids don't exist as your grow older, they vanish.
My advice is just be yourself. Do what you like when you like and how you like it. Take me for example. I just wear what I think is awesome and I do the things that I want to do and in my own strange way I'm happy being with my friends and being me. I don't wish to join anyone's group as I used to.

Ads

05-02-2014, 05:13 AM

Dude Asians are cool, and don&#x27;t be ashamed by your name I don&#x27;t like my name either but it&#x27;s just who you are. And Asian eyes are awesome!
I&#x27;m in high school and those &quot;cool kids&quot; are jerks. They&#x27;re really not cool at all.
You seem cool. Those other guys Probly aren&#x27;t. At my school there usually the ones that have horrible grades, and only talk about how high or wasted they were last night.
05-02-2014, 05:18 AM

😂😣😔