This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are some good countries to move to?
05-05-2014, 11:29 PM
what are some good countries to move to?
Im a white male and im looking to move out of america to a new country i was thinking something like Sweden or Italy (my ancestors are from Italy) but im not sure what country is the best so what im looking for in the country is you have to be allowed to own a gun i hunt so something like a single shot sniper will suffice a stable economy good freedom laws such as freedom of speech etc most importantly i want the country to mostly keep to itself and not get involved in political bullshit not difficult to get a visa and/or citenship friendly towards "outsiders" (im american) and finally i would like a country that is "modern" as in i dont want the country i live in to get the ps4/xbox one 10 years after the release so yea any answers are appreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 11:42 PM

Iceland.

Ads

05-05-2014, 11:47 PM

You can't just move into another country. It takes money, goals, education, skills. They don't want just anyone moving in.
05-06-2014, 12:02 AM

France, but don't move to a big city, there are some parts of France with very low unemployment, and hunting is great in many parts of France.
IM me if you need to know more
05-06-2014, 12:15 AM

Try to apply for Italian citizenship
05-06-2014, 12:22 AM

Forget Europe if your priority is about gun ownership you need to remain in America as no European country will allow you to own a gun........so you need to make a decision if gun ownership is more important than migrating

Maybe you should save up and do some travelling so you learn a little more about the world, your 'thinking' is very American who seems to think only America has freedom of speech or is 'modern', you will also then learn Europe is not a wilderness and you do not have an option of 'going hunting' you have to live by the laws of the country which host you, not American laws as well as you will get back what you give out...so people will be friendly to you and respectful of you only if you are friendly and respectful and don't behave like you know everything

So migrating to any country..what do you have to offer, what high level degree and work experience/skills do you have that another country needs in order to offer you a work visa, as if you haven't then you simply will not get a work visa and so you will be moving no where..............
05-06-2014, 12:34 AM

Welcome to the real world.
You cannot move anywhere just because you want to.1,000,000,000 people want to move somewhere..Moving anywhere because you want to is a thing of the past
Why does your New country want you? Do you have some special education or job skill that is needed? They have enough of their own people for most jobs.

Do you speak read and write the local language in order to get a job and deal with your co workers.
You want to hunt. That's nice. You cannot hunt anywhere you want. Each country has their own hunting rules and procedures.
A stable economy in comparison to what? You want a country that keeps its nose out of other peoples business the opposite of the USA?
You can order a ps4/xbox and have it shipped to you if it is not in the local market.

Suggest you actually travel a bit and see other parts of the world. Before deciding on what country you want to try and get a visa for.
You do not appear to be to friendly to outsiders and will probably have a difficult time fitting to the local social life.How you treat your neighbors,co-workers and so on will dictate how you are treated.

Sorry Canada is out it is hard to get a visa.But they have lots of hunting and guns.

Citizenship takes many years and comes long after you get a visa to first immigrate to anywhere.

PS until you are no longer a USA citizen the IRS likes to keep tabs on you.
05-06-2014, 12:48 AM

you don't give you age education or skill set .. it maybe no country wants you ..
05-06-2014, 12:59 AM

You want to move to Utopia. I don't think the country you are looking for exists, since no advanced country with a high living standard makes immigration easy.

I guess closest would be Canada. But you most likely won't qualify for immigration there.

I would suggest to move to Alaska.