This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter: why doesnt anybody retweet to me?
05-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Twitter: why doesnt anybody retweet to me?
Im being polite and all that, but still not a single person retweets to me when i tweet to them. Why? I see that they retweet to other completely strangers but not me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 01:03 AM

they don't find you/your tweets interesting or they didn't see your tweet are the likely culprits.

Ads

05-15-2014, 01:05 AM

Maybe cause you're not "popular" or famous.
05-15-2014, 01:12 AM

The First Person's answer very likely contains the TWO most likely reasons. Possible secondary reasons:

something in your Twitter Name may be off putting or distasteful(to some people), even though you are polite perhaps the way the tweets are posted is the issue(too many abbreviations or Net Speak like TTYL and etc), if you have a profile published--something about it is bothersome(to some people) or the lack of a profile is bothersome(to others)---the point is: people are peculiar and idiosyncratic so there is no logical or practical reason why they retweet to some and not others. Think about a social or school dance; a person may be well dressed, groomed, polite and even a good dancer yet sometimes that person's every offer to dance is refused...

Don't sweat it. Be patient and keep trying. One day it'll happen for you.

Good Luck.