This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more likes on Instagram?
05-21-2014, 05:29 AM
How can I get more likes on Instagram?
I've done the whole hash tag thing & it's a waste of time. I've recently tried the comment thing on Kylie Jenner & her sister's page & it worked but apparently I've used it too much so I got blocked lol. Does anyone have anymore suggestions I can use? Or maybe another page where you can comment on, like those 2 sisters?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 05:39 AM

Use Eye em, it's the better version of instagram for many reasons!

Ads

05-21-2014, 05:45 AM

Celebrities really don't want you to comment, they want you to follow them. This is especially true for those with no talent, like any of the Kardashians.

Hashtags do work, but you need to use hashtags relevant to your pictures. You want to get followers, but apparently, you don't want to do the work it takes to get those followers.

You need to post every day, using hashtags and you need to post good pictures that a wide range of people would be interested in. If you post bad or uninteresting pictures, nobody will care to even look at your stuff even with hashtags.

You also shouldn't be so concerned over not getting followers. I mean, what's the big deal? There are more important things to worry about, like real life.
05-21-2014, 05:49 AM

Using Hashtags
Use more than one hashtag at a time to get the most out of every photo.
Use the most popular hashtags for a greater effect.
Search the list of top trending hashtags and try to use one of them.