This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do people get instagram followers?
06-04-2014, 09:20 PM
How do people get instagram followers?
What I mean is somebody will be following only like 15 people and yet they have over 1k+ followers. Is this a secret or something? I don't get it, and I'd like to know because I've had my instagram for like ever and I have to follow 300+ people for 400+ followers. Sad How do they do it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 09:33 PM

We either simply follow people then unfollow after the desired amount of followers is reached, add tags to our photos (doesn&#x27;t always work) or post daily and be active.
You could also try asking for shares but don&#x27;t annoy people by asking them constantly to share you.
Hope this helped chick&#x2F;dude x

Ads

06-04-2014, 09:47 PM

Popularity. Celebs often follow less people while having tons of followers. Or follow followbacks
06-04-2014, 09:54 PM

Some people are just in it for the likes and followers, so they find websites where they can buy them. This, IMO, is ridiculous because any likes or followers that you can get from these sites aren't real.

You need to post every day and post good pictures that are interesting to everyone. Also, use hashtags that are relevant to the pictures you post.

Just remember that you are not a celebrity, so people aren't going to be looking up your name to follow you. Whatever likes and followers you get will be people who actually like your stuff, which to me, is more important than cheating the system.
06-04-2014, 10:08 PM

Instagram is one of the best social media platforms to get opportunity for people and business to communicate through photos.instagram followers services help user to manage their online photos and share them on a single platform instead of doing same in different platform and for getting you need to post every day and post good pictures that are interesting to everyone
06-04-2014, 10:17 PM

Instagram is one of the best social media platforms to get opportunity for people and business to communicate through photos.instagram followers services help user to manage their online photos and share them on a single platform instead of doing same in different platform and for getting you need to post every day and post good pictures that are interesting to everyone.This iste offers you chance to buy instgram followers very cheap so try if you want.
06-04-2014, 10:28 PM

Whenever I buy instagram followers, I buy them at http://speedyssocialservice.weebly.com

They have the absolute cheapest prices for facebook likes, twiitter followers, instagram followers and youtube likes/views/comments out of any place I have ever seen.
06-04-2014, 10:38 PM

you can use some instagram followers and likes exchange site
eg http:&#x2F;&#x2F;instagrambbs.com 
     youlikehits and so on