This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what phone should i buy?
06-22-2014, 06:31 AM
what phone should i buy?
my birthday is coming and i want a knew phone. i have an iphone 3 right now and i can get the iphone 4s but i do want the Sony xperia P. i dont know which one is better but im leaning towards sony. i really dont know if the apps and everything will work the same, like instagram games and things like that. also i dont want to get it and something better comes out, im really tired of my phone though because its old and not up to date. also i have an iTunes account which will be a wate since my phone is the only apple product i have. which is better android or apple. also please try not to leave a story book that you copied and pasted for me to read

btw follow me on intagram i follow back Wink
@lucky_by_nature

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 06:47 AM

android is the hottest trend right now!
also you may be bored of iphone ! Tongue

Ads

06-22-2014, 06:49 AM

Um I have had the iPhone 4s and 5 its amazing at first! But YouTube is not the best and I have gotten frustrated with it but the brand name is big! My dad has the newest blackberry I believe it's the Z10?? Lol i have no idea what it's called but I believe it's that lol anyways it's actually is amazing and takes amazing photos and is really fast! So I would invest in that also Ive heard about the google eye or something like that it seems so cool so if u wait u could invest in thatSmile

And I'll follow you on instagram but u better follow backWink
06-22-2014, 07:00 AM

Hi,my dear.It depends to your budget and choice ofcourse!I myself would go for two tops!1-galaxy S4 of very his price,2-micromax A-116 affordable mid-range price.Today the both phomes are among the best in their directions!You may like to visist foneArenaMobile or ThinkDigitMobile!for the phones android specifications!Age of micromax!?