This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help about my iPhone/data!?
06-24-2014, 05:34 PM
I need help about my iPhone/data!?
I just got my iPhone yesterday. I have 100mb of data and I just got a message from my carrier saying I've already used 75% of it. I use instagram, facebook and twitter a lot but I use instagram more. I've uploaded 5 pictures so far on instagram, 1 on facebook and 2 on twitter. Is that the reason why? Is it okay to just go on instagram all the time without uploading? Will that take most of the data too or not?
Btw, even if you're not on it but you're still logged in, does that take up mb usage?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 05:42 PM

iPhones constantly receive and send data. Unfortunately, carriers don't offer unlimited data plans like they used to. If I were you, make sure the programs are completely turned off. To do this, tap the home button twice quickly and a menu at the bottom will appear. Press and hold on to one of the icons and they will start wiggling and have minus signs in the corner. Close all of the applications to save on mb usage and battery life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply