This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to know if a girl likes you?
06-24-2014, 10:01 PM
How to know if a girl likes you?
hey i am getting mixed singles here:

when i get to talk to her if she is with group of people or around them and she can make eye contact and talk to me fine and smile and laugh to me but when she is alone with me she is a lot quieter and avoids eye contact some times looks at the ground. Some times i have noticed when my arms are crossed she then dose the same thing and then she breaks it and then dose it again. I also remember when she to look at me from a distance but always looked in my general direction and her eyes would be wider and its always me that comes up and talks to her first. I tried Facebook and she would put a smiley face at the the and of every message BUT she took ages to replay to one message so i dont FB her any more. So sometimes she acts shy and then some other days she seems fine around me. I mean like dose she like me kinda or not. OH and i only see her 3 times a week and i dont think she goes out with anyone.

Thanks for reading in advanced
PLZ NO SHORT OR STUPID ANSWERS
thanks again for reading
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...556AAmslPY

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 10:15 PM

She passes out drunk and lets you screw her while she's sleeping.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply