This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I add a link to a picture in blogger without the post coming up on the home page?
06-25-2014, 12:39 AM
How do I add a link to a picture in blogger without the post coming up on the home page?
Hi,
I have a nail art blog on blogger and I have set up a tutorials page. I want to put the pictures up so you can click on them and it will take you to the tutorial. However whenever I write a post for the tutorial it appears on the home page. Is there any way of doing it so that the tutorial doesn't appear on the home page and I can still add the post to the link?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2014, 12:44 AM

I'm not sure if this is what you want, but you can create a page that's a link. It's like a page, but when someone clicks on it it takes them to the link. You can do it by going to "Layout" then "edit" the "pages" gadget and click on "add link page."

If that wasn't what you were looking for, you can also add an image to a normal page and the make the image into a link. The image will not appear as a post in the home post. It will only appear if someone clicks on that page.

Ads

06-25-2014, 12:52 AM

I think this will help you.