This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can I talk to my girl - friend easily but not my crush?
06-25-2014, 03:20 AM
Why can I talk to my girl - friend easily but not my crush?
Ok, so about 2 months ago this girl started gazing at me a lot, a real lot. She was attempting to talk and she teased me a bit. I know she now likes me and I like her.

Around 1 month ago, she added me on Facebook. We have had a few good conversations and a few not so good (that's normal right?) Anyway, she knows I like her and she put "Well. I kinda like you too" and then she quickly said "Omg so sorry that was my friend."

The problem is, I have a real problem talking to her, and I cant think of what to say.

I met this girl online two days ago and shes really nice (I don't like her in that way). We talked for hours about one topic, and I don't understand why I can talk to her so much easier?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2014, 03:36 AM

just act normal

Ads

06-25-2014, 03:43 AM

Ask her out on Facebook. Then, stick in her anus.
06-25-2014, 03:54 AM

Sound like she is shy and confused. Just give her some time to come to you.
06-25-2014, 04:06 AM

Tell her &quot;don&#x27;t be a hater&quot;
06-25-2014, 04:09 AM

Online girl is more talkative she makes conversation you can talk to her because you don&#x27;t really like her, and you&#x27;re friend you don&#x27;t know what to say because you like her and she don&#x27;t know what to say to you because she likes you to. So when you go to talk to you&#x27;re friend ask her how she&#x27;s doing tell her about you&#x27;re day and she might do the same.
06-25-2014, 04:22 AM

STOP THE FUKIN &#x27 so FUKIN ANNOYING. anyways just go outside for lunch one time and ask her out there