This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GUYS READ AND ANSWER THIS PLS!?
10-01-2012, 04:29 PM
GUYS READ AND ANSWER THIS PLS!?
Okay, I've liked this guy for about 2 weeks but never evn speaked to him! i wnt to approach him and tlk to him somehow. we have world history, english, gym, and lunch together. he does soccer and is cute, funny, sweet, athletic, and smart<3 welll i dont wanna just go up and say hi bcuz where do u go from there? soo what wuld u guys find cute or friendly and not like creepy or annoying? ;b something that gets ur attention (in a good way) and makes u wanna keep tlking! and also i cant tlk to him rly in class. we have assigned seats nowhere near eachother and at lunch everyone kinda has their place whwre they always sit:b so the only place we can tlk is in the hall! HELP ME!!?? lol thxSmile
btw i dont have a fb or twitter or anything but i do wnt his number some how! oh and we're in the ninth grade, just came from different schools

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 04:37 PM

Hi thanks for answering my question. I think that the best place to catch him would be on the way to your next class with him. That could be hard if you don't have a class or your locker close to where you both get out. Or a school event like a football game or tailgate. Just say hi and smile and ask him about a recent soccer game. Most likely guys wouldn't mind for a girl to give him her number. So after a few times in the hall talking or whenever you get the chance say "hey, I don't think I have your phone number yet."

You can sense during conversation whether he is annoyed or not. He's interested if he looks at you smiles and laughs. He's annoyed if it looks like he's looking around for something or in a sudden rush which could be also a sign of shyness.

Good luck with everything.
If all else fails get your friends to spread a rumor that you like him so he can find out and consider you then hopefully ask you out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply