This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get my twitter account unsuspended?
02-02-2013, 12:31 PM
How can i get my twitter account unsuspended?
My twitter account have been suspended and all they tell me is:
• If your account was suspended for aggressive following behavior, you should have received an email notification to the address associated with your Twitter account. You'll need to confirm that you've removed all prohibited following automationfrom your account, and will stop any manual aggressive following behavior. To expedite your appeal process, please review our <a href="http://support.twitter.com/entries/68916">Best Practices</a> page if you haven't already, and then reply to this ticket with a confirmation that you understand ourpolicies and will not engage in any prohibited following behavior.
• Please take a minute to review the <a href="http://www.twitter.com/rules">Twitter Rules</a>.
• If you received an email from admin@twitter.comsaying 'you're being suspended' or that we're going delete your account, you're safe; the email is fake. More information here https://support.twitter.com/articles/204...ter-emails
• While we strive to avoid mistakes, it's also possible that your account was suspended in error. If after reviewing the Rules, you have no idea why your account was suspended, just reply to this email indicating as much, and we'll take another look at your case. Our apologies if the error turns out to be ours.
Thanks,
Twitter Support
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Responding to this email will reopen this ticket and put your ticket in queue for support. If you do not reply, your case will beclosed. Note that you need to reply from the address this mail was sent to. If you use an alias (such as username alias@gmail.com) to manage your account, ensure that your reply comes from the alias address or your ticket may not be seen by our support staff.
Please note, we cannot accept email attachments at this time; please include all information in the body of your request.

Please tell me what to do to unsuspended my account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 12:39 PM

most of the time its for good, you never get it back.

Ads

02-02-2013, 12:39 PM

Hey!

Read the Email they sent you! Take some time to read why you got suspended. They already told you how to get your account back, if they suspended you mistakenly. It says on the details you posted.

"While we strive to avoid mistakes, it's also possible that your account was suspended in error. If after reviewing the Rules, you have no idea why your account was suspended, just reply to this email indicating as much, and we'll take another look at your case. Our apologies if the error turns out to be ours."

Reply to the Email they sent you and responding to that Email will open up a ticket and you have to put your ticket in queue for support.

Remember what they said: "If you do not reply, your case will beclosed. Note that you need to reply from the address this mail was sent to."

Please take the time and read the all the details you posted here. You basically answered your own question. Other than replying to their Email, they won't accept your request.

Good luck!

₮ ᗪᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ₮