This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies, What should I do?
10-02-2012, 01:41 AM

First thing I can tell you is to not let what you THINK might be the case get in the way of the many possibilities; maybe she intends to call YOU. Maybe the site's acting up. And, yes, maybe she just isn't interested now. I had and still have troubles like this when my boyfriend doesn't do something - but have learned that he calls as rarely as possible and hangs out as much as he can, if that makes any sense. There ARE different types of people who go about doing things different ways, despite what others here might tell you. There IS no status quo to adhere to, so your dating rules may very well be different from hers.

If I were you, I'd do what I'm always told to do when I get like this; try to talk to them. The next time you see her at work, talk to her face to face telling her you gave her your number, etc. and see if she still wants to do this. If not, it's no one's loss. You'll find another.

Also, you might want to refrain from coming here asking girls why she didn't do this or that, because as I said, there is no ONE WAY that things always turn out, or ONE REASON they didn't turn out the way you expected them to. We can't read her mind just because we're women.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ladies, What should I do? - Tors - 10-02-2012, 01:33 AM
[] - Melissa - 10-02-2012, 01:41 AM
[] - Taylor - 10-02-2012 01:41 AM