This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is out of control? We are 16?
11-09-2012, 12:28 PM
My friend is out of control? We are 16?
Okay so she's not really my friend any more, we haven't spoke in a couple months now /: All I really see of her now is on Facebook. She has fell out with all of our group, she said that they should die and laughs at them and says that there boring and no boy will ever go near them with there dick etc.

Like Ive known this girl since she first school, we used to be bestfriends, I know she had it tough growing up, her mom and dad didnt like her and I also know that she was sexually assaulted/ abused etc.

She smokes, drinks a LOT and I also fear she may be doing drugs,I've also heard a rumour she's prostituting herself plus she steals.

When she speaks too you she is confused about little things you say, she gets VERY violent, she steals money from her parents but she also steals out of shops. Shes very pale but now she uses about a ton of fake tan.

She got pregnant at 15 but she had a miscarriage. I dont know why she does it too herself. She also sends naked -pictures of herself too. She failed her GCSE's too and refused to go to school.

Tbh I dont wanna call the police or anything because she was a nice girl, WHY is she acting like this? I would try and talk too her but she don't wanna hear anything? and WONT listen, she violent too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friend is out of control? We are 16? - Gina - 11-09-2012 12:28 PM
[] - Angela - 11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
[] - John - 11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
[] - Brandon - 11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
[] - Blake - 11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
[] - Rocky Sheep - 11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
[] - wyliesmom - 11-09-2012, 12:37 PM