This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would anybody care to enlighten me on my dream, please.?
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
would anybody care to enlighten me on my dream, please.?
Okay, so last night i dreamt that i got kidnapped by some unknown people, they kept me in a cage for a while but then after a year they let me live in a ginger bread house, i was quite happy and unaware of my previous life, i wore and pretty dress looked after sheep, but then my mum and dad found me and i got to go home. it had been three years. everyone had presumed me dead. there were facebook groups about me, asking where id gone. i found life hard, everything had changed. i cried alot. then i sent out a tweet saying "hello" straight away my friend matt phoned me asking if this was really me, he informed me that my boyfriend had become a slag and had also got a facebook account (something which he hates). i spent along time stalking him on social networks. i cried some more. then there was a time jump, i was in new york and older, i saw him busking and he thought i was a ghost and i was. i`d killed myself in the gingerbread house.

this dream was so vivid and detailed that i can`t shake it out of my mind, please feel free to share your opinions with me of it. thanks you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
would anybody care to enlighten me on my dream, please.? - Natalie - 11-09-2012 12:30 PM
[] - Maria - 11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
[] - Judith - 11-09-2012, 12:39 PM