This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you give me advice on my depression?
10-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Can you give me advice on my depression?
This may sound confusing but I am a junior in high school and I feel like I'm depressed. The only thing I really feel like doing is sitting in my bedroom and think about my life. Its really dull. I'm socially awkward, Shy, and my heart is broken. I struggle to make new friends and to talk normally. I am almost 17 and I have no job, girlfriend, money, Car, or even a license. Everyone else seems to have atleast one of those things. I also struggle with confidence. The part I suffer from the most is the fact that I was too shy to talk to the girl I like and now she is in college. I said hi to her on twitter but I got no answer and the message was public for everyone to see so I felt kind of embarrased and shut down so i deleted my twitter to prevent myself from getting any more embarrasement. I felt like she was interested in me when she was in high school but because of my shyness I might've made her feel unwanted and it just makes me feel worse about myself. She may have not even noticed my shyness because I was just so quiet in class. I'm not sure if anybody realizes my shyness! I just want to tell her the truth without anyone else knowing. I know I'm only in high school but you never know. She could be the one that got away. Please, help. I need to get out of this mess. And if there is anyway to help me get the girl after all then I would appreciate advice on that too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can you give me advice on my depression? - Hello - 10-02-2012 02:23 AM
[] - John - 10-02-2012, 02:31 AM
[] - Alex - 10-02-2012, 02:31 AM
[] - Grace - 10-02-2012, 02:31 AM
[] - EricS - 10-02-2012, 02:31 AM
[] - Julie Genua - 10-02-2012, 02:31 AM