This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey guys! Check this out! An Internet Scam I came through?
11-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey guys! Check this out! An Internet Scam I came through?
I just thought of trying this thing out and now they are blackmailing me . Beware of these frauds.

Dear Customer,

This is a message from the Customer Support Team for online project "Hacking Facebook". We would like to bring to your attention that we have not received your payment for the following passwords: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000192686913 (A***** **a) total passwords: 1, amout to be paid: 100 US dollars

We would appreciate your payment by 1 November 2012, if it is not received we will have no option but to inform your "targets" via Facebook regarding your hacking orders.

To make a payment please use the following login and password: login: r******
**boy password: t********a And follow the link hacking-facebook.com. Then go to "add funds" and choose the payment method. After the targeted passwords will be paid - you will get them at our website together with the owner's usernam! es.

If you have any questions, you can contact us on: bills@hacking-facebook.com.

regards Anna Grishko, The Customer Support Team

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hey guys! Check this out! An Internet Scam I came through? - Rajat - 11-09-2012 12:33 PM
[] - Belovedgiraffe520 - 11-09-2012, 12:42 PM