This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls: Can you help me?
10-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Girls: Can you help me?
I have a crush on this girl and she is kinda of a friend of mine. I know this is weird, but I guess I "twitter stalk" her occasionally even though I don't have a twitter myself. I told one of my friends about something that she tweeted, and a couple days later he told mr that he told her about it in class. I was really mad at myself that I told him about it, but it was whatever. I was out eating with a couple of my friends and ran into her. She walked in a while after to meet one of her friends for lunch. When she saw me she came over and said hello to me and all than & she then said: "So... I hear you've been stalking my twitter." I said: "Sure have!" She was curious to know how I found it without having a twitter and I proceded to whip out my smart phone to read some of her latest tweets to her. She just laughed and I asked her if it creeped her out and she said "no." She then suggested that I create a twitter myself. That has been a couple months ago, and I haven't made one. Now, I've been thinking about getting one to follow some people, and I was wondering if you think it would be creepy and creep her out if I followed her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girls: Can you help me? - Dallas - 10-02-2012 02:38 AM
[] - Amber - 10-02-2012, 02:46 AM
[] - Miky - 10-02-2012, 02:46 AM
[] - hahahahah - 10-02-2012, 02:46 AM