This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I in love with my friend's husband?
11-09-2012, 12:46 PM

I am concerned for your toddlers. Taking sexual risks and attempting to scratch your sexual itch with men who are too close in your life for it NOT to be discovered (hence, more exciting as well), increasing the number of potentially deeply and permanently injured people and relationships that could be at stake (again, upping the excitement level).... all about you all of the time and, well, you like it. So there is nothing anyone on here can say that you haven't thought of already. It's all you and you are, apparently all in. If not with your friend's husband.... with someone else soon regardless.

Including, I guess, the effect that this HABIT you have developed will have on your marriage and your children's life. Sounds, to me, like you have already weighed in on this as well, thought about it, and decided that you new sexual needs come first. And that everyone will survive whatever the aftermath may be.

Since you asked, no. I don't think it's all about your friend's husband. It's about the fact that you put your own husband in quotation marks. You refer to him as your "husband". And you are clearly on the prowl for another arrangement!

Be prepared to lose what has been your life. Sounds like that is what you want to have happen anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Michael - 11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
[] - Another Crone - 11-09-2012 12:46 PM
[] - Good & Plenty - 11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
[] - Lanamoon - 11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
[] - Smile ❤ ☮ - 11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
[] - Fancy - 11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
[] - Liah Samon - 11-09-2012, 12:46 PM